There are many ways you can help us continue to bring these vital services to the community.
Special CHEERS has been a benefactor of many community service projects. The children have benefitted from every project and appreciate all of the time and monies dedicated to them. The energy and love that has gone into each project is felt by the children, their families and our staff.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Choose Special CHEERS as your charity of choice on Amazon.com
- Give gift cards from home improvement stores, craft stores, office stores and general merchandise stores.
- Monetary donations and major credit cards accepted (donate securely below).
- Donate items (see our Wish List below of things we need to help our operations).
- Sponsor a horse or another animal friend
- Volunteer your time.
Special CHEERS is a nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We do not receive any federal or state assistance. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowable by law. Tax Organization, I.D. # 14-1841412
Donate to Special Cheers today using PayPal or a major credit card. It's fast, easy and tremendously helpful.
Wish List, 2016
- Building Materials
- Fencing Materials
- Crushed Granite
- Bank Sand
- Tractor Supply 4 x 6 Black Horse Matts (3 pallets)
- Playground (Tree Frog or Rainbow System)
- (2) Big Ass Fan's for Main Barn
- Large Metal Garage Size Building
- Current Buildings - Raising, Leveling
- Filing Cabinets
- Lowe's/Home Depot (Etc) Gift Cards
- Big Fans for Small Barn
- (2) Small Shipping Containers
- (12) All-in-One Feeder/Hay Units
- ATV with Power Dump Bed
- (2) Small Window A/C Units
- (2) Split A/C Units
- Skid Steer
- (3) Automatic Pasture Waterers
- Grooming Tools
- New Body Pillows for AIT Room
- Foam Interlocking Floor Mats (Sam's Club)
- Flooring for Therapy Building
Have questions about your contribution? Please contact us today.